We take great pride in our Havas family. They bring many unique personalities, perspectives and passions to their work. Collaboration is at the core of how we operate, and Villages are the homes we work in. We encourage our people to take advantage of the many opportunities to grow – whether it be a lo
cal agency training, a special project or one of our unique global development programs. We believe we are at our best when we can have a healthy debate, yet still respect and support one another… just like families do. Life at Havas is about creating great work, Together. We are #HavasTogether
multi-disciplinary offering, all united under one leadership, all in one building. Advertising, media, data and technology, digital, social, mobile, CRM, UX, sports and entertainment, public relations, corporate communications, healthcare, design, research, employer branding and recruitment.
Clients can select one, some, or all of these services depending on their needs, via one Havas business lead.
We build teams around clients’ needs, not our agenda. Collaborating for our clients and with our clients, to get to better. This is a more streamlined, faster, more effective and more cost efficient way to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and the lives of the people we work with.
To strengthen our team in Sofia, we look for a
Senior Digital Executive
- Develops, manages and supervises the proper execution of digital media activities for some of the most inspiring brands
- Prepares detailed online media plans backed up by strategy, rationale and research and ensures/provides their successful and efficient implementation in order to meet client’s objectives
- Communicates constantly and works in close connection with Havas Global Teams & Coordination on Group Insights Tools & Solutions for Programmatic, Social Media, Mobile etc.
- Defines often additional KPIs, tracks and optimizes, reports, summarizes and analyzes digital campaigns’ performance, along with recommendations on future communication improvement
- Contributes to agency success by providing expertise in media planning, buying, execution and campaign analysis
- Keeps up & applies latest trends & best practices in digital marketing
- Develops detailed media plans, supported by strong rationales & data, to manage campaign execution efficiently and deliver effective media campaign results in terms of meeting the predefined KPIs
- Analyses campaign performance and report to the client with recommendations and insights
- Develops annual digital media strategies and participate in pitches
- Prepares strategic digital media proposals & plans and be able to present them
- Performs periodical analyses relevant to the performed campaigns
- Stays up-to-date with digital technologies developments and share new trends with the clients
- Reviews and reconciles media schedules & production files with digital creative agency
- Partners and negotiates with media on the best media conditions and availability for clients
- Works hand in hand and is able to walk in client’s shoes, so as to deal smoothly with problem situations and effectively manage the flow of client related issues (changes in direction, goals and budgets) and creatively find solutions
- Assists accounting department in assuring proper invoicing and due payments
- Performs assigned tasks promptly, accurately and conscientiously
- Previous experience on a similar position (at least 2-3 years), but candidates with exceptional motivation and fewer years of experience will be considered as well
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in Bulgarian
- Excellent MS Office
- Familiarity with Programmatic buying and experience with Performance ad campaigns management
- Education in Marketing or another relevant educational degree;
- Ability to interact with clients at a variety of levels and across functions, and manage client expectations to ensure client satisfaction
- Ability to manage multiple projects in stressed deadlines
- Show dedication, responsiveness, agility & ambition to learn and grow professionally
- Well-organised team-player
- Creativity & analytical thinking
- Willing to take risks & act proactively, efficiently and effectively solve issues
- Precision to detail and accuracy in fulfilment of the working functions and liabilities
- Tactfulness, politeness and diplomacy in carrying out of external and internal mutual relations and connections
- Enjoyment and understanding of technology and the digital ecosystem
- Impetus to become a valuable part of a small but passionate & vivid team of devoted digital individuals
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.